Hello humans of the internet! Today I thought it would be fun to compile a list of some of the plants that haven’t worked out. Before reading that, please enjoy this picture of a thriving nerve plant!
On to the not so thriving plants.
- The elephant bush. This is a plant that I was so excited about. And because of that, I got a little obsessed with and way over watered it. This is definitely one that I’d like to try again and this time I’ll make sure to water it correctly.
- The sensitive plant. Another one that I was super excited about. I grew this one from seeds, it was thriving. At least, it was thriving until Soot discovered that it moved and attacked it. I tried to save it.
- Aloe seeds. This one isn’t a fail on my part because the seeds did sprout, but the seeds that came up were a cacti not an aloe.
- A moon valley pilea. I don’t think I ever made a post talking about this one. I think this one must have had some kind of fungus as it went from healthy to rotting within days of me bringing it home.
- An aluminum plant. This one was thriving, but I put the moon valley pilea next to it and it also rotted super quickly.
Now, let’s take a look at my thriving Norfolk island pine, so I can feel a little bit better.