Hello humans of the internet! As you may or may not be aware, I have a puppy, named Peggy who is now 7 months old. I’ve talked before about what I’ve learned from Peggy and now I’d like to revisit that because 7 months in, I’ve learned a lot more.
- Love fearlessly, in all else show caution
- If it looks like a snake, act like it’s a snake until you know better
- If someone is stressed, don’t get angry, just sit quietly next to them until they are ready
- Protect others and yourself
- If all else fails, cry until you get your way.