Hello Humans of the internet! It’s November which means it’s a great time to look back on the past month and make a mentally healthy assessment of how I spent my time. Yay! Let’s get into it, we all know that this was probably a really good month because it was Halloween month.
- Halloween: even though my Halloween costume didn’t really work, and I had to get allergy shorts on Halloween and I didn’t get to spend Halloween with awesome boyfriend, it was still fun. A small child did walk up to me and say, “you are Halloween.” So, that was basically the highest compliment that I could receive.
- I have a date: “what do you mean you have a date? AK, your boyfriend is 2000 miles away” WELL GUESS WHAT! I’m flying out in December. I’m really excited. I do need to figure what to get him for Christmas and his birthday, both of which are in December.
- I got a lot of compliments on my weird dragon nails.
- I found a giraffe onesie. For myself. it’s great. I got a panda one for Panda (my baby cousin) a while back.
- I found a Tamagachi which is exciting.
- I remembered how much work Tamagachi are. I don’t know how to make that word plural so I just didn’t.
- One of my fish isn’t doing well, She is very old for her type of fish, so that’s probably what’s going on with her.
- I didn’t get to make my wonderful boyfriend wear a couple’s costume.
- I can’t read. We all know this. That’s what this blog is about. I tried to follow a GPS and ended up taking 4 wrong turns. Why? because I can’t read street signs or tell right from left. It took an hour longer to get home then it should have. An hour. I was driving lost for an hour at night.
How was y’all’s October/Halloween month? Did anything exciting happen? Is anyone still young enough to Trick or Treat?