Hello humans of the internet, we’ve made it through another month and that nabs its time to reflect once again on the past month. You might wonder why I do this and honestly it’s because it helps my mental health, so slightly selfish for a blog post. I would recommend doing this though in a blog or a journal.
- I might get to see Schulz next month, or the next month, or possibly the next month.
- I found the best birthday present for my older brother.
- Schulz asked me to the Marine Corps ball.
- I have no idea when I’ll see Schulz next.
- I bought my brother 1 month subscription box and the company automatically crashed me for a second month even though I only bought 1 and apparently it’s in the fine print somewhere that they do that so I can’t get refunded and they’re going to send next month’s to my house.
- I realized that I saved posts as drafts instead of scheduling them to upload. Honestly I’m just gonna post them next month.
- I spelled Calvary wrong 3 times a row. I wrote a post about this, but it was one of the ones that got saved as a draft instead of uploaded.
All in all it was a good month. The military is stressing me out, but I doubt I’m the first girl in history to get stressed out by their man being in the military. I’m actually fairly confident that there’s been a lot of us through out human history, so I guess I’m in good company.
I’m super excited to start looking for a dress for the Marine Corps ball. I’ll probably be doing some posts about that.
And I’m already excited about Halloween because that’s who I am.