Hello Humans of the Internet! First of all, a giant thank you to Niall O’Donnell over at English-Language Thoughts for nominating me. If you aren’t already following his blog, you should go check it out. I love reading his posts about words and their meanings. He’s a fantastic writer. (Yes, its been a while since he nominated me, I’m really bad at over thinking questions like this). This award was created by Okoto Enigma you should also go check her site out, spread the love.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- list the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the createor of the award and provide a link.
- tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Me:
- I really like puns. It’s almost unhealthy how much I like puns. I made a pun to myself once while driving and almost crashed because I was laughing so hard at myself alone in the car…
- I can run in heels. I consider this my hidden talent because I’m usually wearing sneakers and jeans. But I can in fact run in heels. It’s not a very useful talent but it’s mine.
- I really like doing yoga. I don’t have much to say about that. I just enjoy it.
Niall O’Donnell’s Questions:
- How much time do you spend on your blog per week? I actually have no idea how many hours I spend on my blog. I don’t count the hours that I’m working on it. I usually start after work around 7 and write until I feel like the post is done. This might be 9 o’clock or 3 a.m. I really enjoy blogging so, I don’t think about the time that goes into it, I see writing as fun. My
- How would you spend your last day on Earth? If this was my last day on Earth, I would take a leaf out of Martin Luther’s book. I think that I’ve mentioned this story before. He was asked what he would do if the world were going to end tomorrow and he said, “Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.” I would work in the garden and spend time with my family.
- Do you like horror films? If no, why not, and if yes, what’s your favourite? I’m not a huge fan of horror movies, but I do like Psycho by Alfred Hitchcock. I prefer psychological thrillers to movies with jump scares.
- Who’s your favourite writer? My favorite writer is C. S. Lewis. He’s been my favorite writer since I was really young. (I’m actually wearing a t-shirt with a C. S. Lewis quote right now. It says “Someday you will be old enough to start believing in fairytales again.”
- What can you see if you turn left? To my left is the painted wooden lizard pictured over there on the right. My high school art teacher gave it to me when she retired.
My best post:
This one is a little difficult mostly because I can be a little hard on myself. I’m going to go with my most recent We’re All Just People on a Big Blue Planet post. I like how this one came out and it’s also really fun to write these post. I love getting to know people and sharing their stories with others.
I’m going to Nominate:
And honestly there are so many more people who deserve the recognition. You are all amazing and all fantastic writers. I love reading your stuff.
My 5 Questions:
- What was your favorite toy as a child? (if you are currently under 18 what is your favorite toy now?)
- Where do you blog? (lying in bed? sitting on the couch? at a desk?)
- What is your go to book that you read over and over again?
- If you were an animal which would you like to be?
- What movie do you watch when you’re sick?
much love, AK